I was recently offered a lead role in a show, Holiday Ice Spectacular. And yes... the word "ice" means that it's on ice :)
This opportunity literally fell in my lap, and it's such an answer to prayer. All of my professors have been wonderful in working with me, and they're going to allow me to take my finals early in order to make it to rehearsals starting Dec 1st. Eeee!!!

My character is a female elf who is sweet and hospitable, but constantly has to keep her husband in line and out of trouble. And the "husband/male elf" role will be played by the talented Mikey Post.... ironically, the same person who introduced Blake and I!! Crazy, hu?
Together, Mikey and I will narrate the show and make it all flow. I think it's going to be a lot of fun. On top of that, we'll be performing with a cast of Olympic athletes and figure skating medalists..... ummm, what??? I guess I better keep practicing my Russian because one cast member is from Russia and another from Belarus :)
Just for fun: here's a little bio they put together about me. You can ignore the spelling/grammar errors... they're still working on it.
Congratulations, Juli!
ReplyDelete