What an awesome weekend it has been! I am still just beaming with pride! Thank you, thank you friends and family who traveled out-of-state and hours on road to celebrate with us. We are so blessed.
Below is a video I made that summarizes this journey. I am so thankful to have been a part of it.
My eyes welled up watching this. I am so proud of both you and Blake. Blake, you are an amazing person and friend and I am so happy for you. Juli is one lucky wife. Good Luck in Boston!!! and, Welcome to the North East!
ReplyDeleteWow, I love this... beautiful life and work... keep it up! Love you both very much!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great tribute to your man's dreams & accomplishments, Juli. And, huge congrats to Blake!! I was showing the grad pic to Cassandra that your dad sent to us...she remembers you both & your visit. She remembers Blake's "examination" of her doll and Juli riding her bike. : )
ReplyDelete