I recently had my White Coat Ceremony-- a cheesy program to recognize our role as future PAs and members of the medical team. I was so thankful to have my mom and sister come down for the weekend. Girl's weekends can never happen often enough.
Our city. Savannah has definitely won me over.
My love.
Mom, Me, Jaillene + baby
Congratulations, Juli! I had a good laugh when you said a "cheesy program". You look so pretty... I like your bangs! We are looking forward to seeing you this June! Will Blake be able to come, too?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Aunt Bonnie! Will you definitely be coming to ATL during the week I'll be there? I was hoping that would work out, but I understand you have a busy schedule too. Unfortunately, Blake won't be able to come up with me. He will be in the middle of his Surgery rotation, which does not allow any flexibility in his schedule (they say that med students going through surgery rotation especially lose contact with the rest of the world during that specific rotation.) Look forward to seeing you though!
ReplyDelete